My new podcast “Londoners I’ve Met” launches in a couple of weeks, and it needs snazzy, eye-catching podcast cover art. Can you help?
About the podcast:
In each episode of Londoners I’ve Met, I interview someone that I’ve met in London to get to know them and their story on a more personal level. Londoners typically have a hard time getting to know people they’ve met around the city, so I wanted to change that, and therefore sat down for an hour-long chat with people who are doing interesting things and have unique life stories.
Listen to the intro of the podcast to get to know the vibe a bit more.
If you’ve never designed art for a podcast before, this guide will give you the rundown of dimensions and other important things to know.
- It can be a stylised drawing, or you can use a photo in this Dropbox folder, whatever inspires you and follows best practices for podcast art
- It should feature London primarily, but doesn’t necessarily have to feature me
- Include the name– Londoners I’ve Met, and also “with Jess Dante” if you can fit it (including my name is not mandatory if it doesn’t work with your design)
- It doesn’t need to follow Love and London’s styling, in fact I’m happy for you to do something totally different, based on your interpretation
- I tend to prefer more modern, sophisticated design over anything too colourful or child-like. For example, NOT this, but I do like this.
- The design should be original, made by you, and not feature any designs or photos from other sources
What you’ll get:
The design that I end up choosing will get £50 via Paypal, and design credit in each episode of the podcast (and anywhere else I can realistically shout you out, to thank you for your help.)
How to submit your design:
Send me your design via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Podcast Art Submission”. Make sure you submit the design following Apple Podcast requirements– I’ll only choose a design that’s ready to upload to my podcast platform straight away. Submissions will be accepted until Monday, 28th May 2018.
Our community has been so kind as to be so helpful with stuff like this before, so thank you so much for your interest in helping, and I look forward to seeing your submission.