London Content Creator (Freelance)
The team at Love and London are looking for a short-form content creator to join our team. We want to bring on new, knowledgeable and diverse voices to our channels.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience in creating short-form videos for Instagram, TikTok and YouTube shorts
- Be knowledgeable in what makes a video clickable, how to keep viewers’ attention and what formulas make videos go viral and apply that to script-writing and shooting
- Be extremely comfortable on camera and doing self-shoots around London
- Know how to capture high-quality video clips and audio on your own devices
- Be extremely knowledgeable in all things London as it pertains to tourists. They understand what information is relevant and important to tourists, and what is not.
- Have a good working knowledge of interesting and off-the-beaten-path things to do in London as it pertains to what tourists will be interested in.
- Have the ability to bring humour and energy to the content
- MUST be London-based.
- Work with our TikTok and Instagram Manager to brainstorm content ideas with strong hooks and that are relevant to our target market.
- Write engaging scripts for voiceovers and to-camera pieces and create thorough shot lists for shoot days
- Organise self-shoots to capture dynamic, high-quality content
- Send footage and cover images to the Manager in a timely and organised manner
- Take feedback from our founder and Manager to improve future pieces.
Monthly deliverables will be footage for four videos (no editing will be required), with the view to increase this as we see that this person is fit for the role. We’re anticipating this will initially take 1-1.5 days per month. While our team works normal working hours and some correspondence will be to be done during those hours, you’re free to work to your own schedule as long as deadlines are met.
Day Rate: £225-325 DOE
About Love and London:
Love and London helps London tourists to visit like they live here. Along with lots of practical advice to make their visit go smoothly, we also help them to avoid the overhyped and overdone and see the more local side of the city. Love and London was founded eight years ago by Jessica Dante, and she’s grown the business to a team of eight and an audience of over 500,000 people, reaching many millions of viewers every month on YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please fill out this form. Applications close 8th Sept 2023. Thanks!