This is a small sample of the questions Jess can answer on your Trip Planning Consultation.
- Anything outside of London. They’re called LONDON trip planning calls after all 😉
- In-depth help with traveling London with kids.
- Making an itinerary for you. However you can bring your planned itinerary and Jess can give you tips and advice on if it’s realistic or not.
To recap, our London Trip Planning Consultations include:
- A private video call, during which we’ll discuss any questions you have about your trip. I can give you recommendations for vegetarian restaurants, help with planning your journey from the airport to your hotel, or anything at all related to London.
- A personalised mini-guide for you based on what we discussed on the call, including a summary of the questions you asked and extra relevant info and links.
- A free copy of our London Packing Guide to help you with all of your packing needs (£9.99 value).
- A 30% discount code to use across our entire Love and London shop (one-time use only).
“I get overwhelmed when I have a limited amount of time to plan and there was so much to explore in London. Getting on a Trip Planning Call with Jess helped me organise my trip in a systematic manner, narrow down the must-visits, and still have a great time. After the call, I felt very comfortable. The mini-guide was tailored to my exact needs. Nothing was left out.”SallyDubai
“My family and I are planning a trip to London for this summer to make up for the trip we couldn't take there 2 years ago due to you-know-what. Even if you've been to London before, like we have, you'll want to book a call with Jess. Her knowledge of things in and around London is impressive, and even if you have an idea of some of the things you want to see, do, experience, eat, drink, etc., Jess can help greatly by either confirming that your choices are good choices or by suggesting alternatives to consider for one reason or another.”LouChicago
Frequently Asked Questions
- With this service, can you make a custom itinerary for me?
No, we’re afraid that’s actually a huge project that isn’t covered in this service but we recommend bringing a document with your current plan for your trip and Jess can answer questions and let you know if it’s realistic or not.
- Can you help with travel outside of London?
Jess has limited knowledge of things outside of London as there’s SO much that she’d need to learn. So it’s best to focus mostly on the London part of your trip for this service.
- I’m traveling with kids. Can Jess help with that?
Jess’s expertise doesn’t cover kids travel in-depth but she will help as best she can.
- Can I book this and ask questions about moving to London?
Absolutely! In fact we’ve had many people book this service to ask solely about moving to London. Jess has a ton of knowledge on this.
- Can Jess make hotel or Airbnb recommendations?
Jess advises against using Airbnb and similar services in London but if you give her parameters such as budget, areas you like, etc she can provide 2-3 hotel or apart-hotel recommendations.
- How far in advance should I buy this for my trip?
You’ll receive a link to book your call after purchase, and you can select the date that works best for you (if you can’t find one please email us and we will try to accommodate your request). Then, after your call we’ll have your mini guide ready within three business days. We usually recommend booking your Trip Planning Consultation 1-2 months before your trip if you can.