Brrrrr…. it’s getting cold here in London, and this girl who loves her sunshine and warm weather isn’t too happy. But don’t let my sourness make you think that London isn’t a city to visit in the wintertime.
There’s still PLENTY to do in London if you come visit during the chilly season, you just have to know where it all is! So in my latest video over on my Youtube channel I’m telling you about the top 10 things to do in London in the winter.
Mentioned in this video:
1. Check out TimeOut’s list of places to go ice skating in London.
2. Go shopping in Harrod’s… for hours! It’s nice and warm in there. Be sure to head up to the Christmas department.
3. London has some incredible winter rooftops, try these three out:
5. Try one of London’s best Sunday roasts… and grab a pint too!
6. Look for theatre ticket deals:
7. Here’s my post on the best shopping areas in London.
8. Find a spa deal:
9. Watch a movie underground with the Underground film club
10. Some afternoon teas:
More London goodies:
Pin this to your London board: